PQSynergy™ - 20th Annual International Conference & Exhibition
September 21st - 23rd, 2020
Is an international forum to share experiences, requirements, questions, information, customer requirements, problems and solutions in the fast growth area of Quality of Supply (QOS) requirements of sensitive loads, Energy Conservation and Management and Power Quality Monitoring and Solutions.
The modernization of the electrical systems in every country is being defined by the various aspects of the SmartGrid. The SmartGrid will impact every aspect of the electricity supply business, and it will impact the quality and reliability of that supply to end users. One of the primary objectives of modernizing the electrical supply system is to improve the efficiency. PQSynergy™ focuses on this connection as well as the synergy between these three aspects of energy supply and usage.
PQSynergy™is an excellent networking opportunity in an informal atmosphere with presentations from around the world.
- Utilities will share their experiences in the area of power quality.
- Large power users will share their present and future expectation for power quality.
- Equipment suppliers will share their overall market perspective and their specific solutions for power quality problems
For more information, You can visit the website: www.pqsynergy.com
Day 1 :- Monday, Sept. 21st, 2020
- Power Quality Monitoring focus on new sources of PQ data for distribution networks (Smart meters with PQ, low voltage transformer monitoring, substation monitoring) and IEC 61850 and digital relays.
Day 2 : - Tuesday, Sept 22nd, 2020
- Energy Efficiency:Focus on energy losses in the electrical distribution network, energy conservations and technologies, solutions, renewable generation (solar, wind, biofuels) and the impact on the electricity supply.
Day 3 :- Wednesday, Sept 23rd, 2020
Scope of Papers
Power Quality Monitoring
- PQ Case Studies from Industry
- PQ Instrumentation
- IEC 61850 and Digital Relays
Solutions to Power Quality Issues
- Harmonics and Filtering
- Power Conditioning Methods
- Surge Suppression Technologies
- Voltage Sag Mitigation Technology
- Voltage Stability
- Power Quality through Renewable Generation
Energy Conservation & Management
- Energy Management Systems
- Energy Saving Devices or Systems
- Site Energy Audits and Analysis
- Batteries and Battery Systems
- Superconducting Magnetic Storage
- Flywheels (high/low speed)
- Ultra/Super Capacitors
- Inverter Technology for Solar Plant
- Improving Energy Efficiency
- Renewable Generation, Solar and Wind Power
- Distributed Regulation
- Distributed Generation
- Intelligent Electronic Devices
- Grid Sensors
- Integration of Data from Multiple Sources
- Networking, Communications and IT
- The Impact of the Integration of Green Power Sources
- The Impact of SmartGrid Technologies on Power Quality
Compatibility & Compliances
- PQ Standards, Codes & Practices
- PQ Testing and Measurements
- IEEE and IEC Standard